Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Thanks for being on our team!

I have to say, I love helping other people out like bringing over meals when a baby is born or someone is sick. I love volunteering at Dorothy Day Center or anything to do with orphans, but I'm not great at receiving help. Really bad at it actually. Now people just keep offering to help us and stepping in left and right. This experience has already been so encouraging and humbling, I have a hard time expressing myself. Thank you for all your offers for help, for those who've donated (wow, I stand amazed) and especially for your prayers.

I would pay $$ for prayers right now...OK don't ask, I'm temporarily broke...but if I had to I would! Just knowing that so many prayer warriors (and non prayer warriors who are praying anyhow) have us covered in prayer as we embark is a phenomenal feeling of peace. It's hard to describe how important it is to us. I'm the one that's not good at taking help let alone asking for it, but now I am asking for a little of your prayer time.

Thank you for being such a vital part of our team!!!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment