I've gotta get better about posting to this! Sorry for the (one) of you reading this (mom) I promise to do better at this than my workout routine (ha!).
So, tons has happened since my last post. The most important - We are leaving in 13 DAYS!!! The tickets have been booked and plans are underway. It's still unbelievable and tons still needs to be done, but in the meantime.... 13 DAYS!!!!!
I was figuring out our many back dates of events there were leading up to this. In adoption blog world it's acronym city. Anyone who works in the corporate world lives in acronym city, but unless it's your world none of them make sense. Some of ours were so old I had to look up what some of them meant again. here's a sampling;
Paper Chase started January 2006
DTC (Documents to China) 5/27/06
LID (log In Date in China) 6/23/06
RA (referral Acceptance - Joshua is ours!) 12/2/09
It's all gonna be history.... now onto the future
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". Jeremiah 29:11
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so excited for you!
ReplyDelete